A homemade breakfast
Every morning, between 8h30 and 10h00, we serve you a full homemade breakfast; fresh seasonal fruit salad, freshly squeezed orange juice, homemade jams and pastries ... Upon prior request, we can also prepare a salty or gluten-free breakfast, according to your preferences and your intolerances.
A salt pool
A saltwater pool in the city center is a real asset for our luxury guest house in Nîmes. You will have the delightful sensation of swimming in the sea while preserving your skin, and you will enjoy relaxing on the loungers at the edge of the water while enjoying the calm of the garden to relax.
Relaxation & well-being
We propose the services of a professional masseur who can come to your room. For absolute relaxation, enjoy an Ayurvedic massage, relaxing and energizing (65 euros for 1 hour and 85 euros for 1:30). He also practices deep muscle massage "Deep Tissue", ideal for athletes (65 euros for 1 hour).
A region with many advantages
Nîmes is known worldwide for its ferias and its way of life in terms of culture and gastronomy. Whether you are a fan of festivals, passionate about history or nature lovers, you will find your happiness in the region of Nîmes, which offers its visitors a rich and varied program, as well as an exceptional heritage.
Terms of Sales
Visa - Mastercard - Cash.
To note :
- Not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- Non-smoking house, indoor and outdoor.
- Animals are not allowed.
- Arrival possible from 17h. Departure before 11am.
- If you are early, we invite you to contact us and come and drop off your luggage.
- Breakfast is served between 08:30 and 10:00.
- Children welcome from 12 years old.
Terms of cancelation :
- If canceled or modified up to 30 days before date of arrival, 30% of the price will be charged.
- If canceled or modified up to 15 days before date of arrival, 50% of the price will be charged.
- In case of cancellation, modification up to 7 days before the date of arrival or no show, 100% of the price will be charged.
- In case of shortened stay, the price corresponding to the cost of the accommodation remains acquired.